- The course offers 2 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points on successful completion
- CPD points accepted by Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA)
- All engineers registered with ECSA may claim CPD points
“This means all professional and candidate engineers can claim Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points for the successful completion of the DWDM course,” says SBI CEO Caron Perkins.
The DWDM 2-day course is a module of the Platform: Certificate in Next Generation Telecoms training programme.
“We are constantly keeping our training current with the dynamics of the telecoms sector,” says Perkins. “DWDM is a vital component of
Examples of who can claim the CPD points are:
- Professional & Candidate Engineer;
- Professional & Candidate Engineering Technologist;
- Professional & Candidate Certificated Engineer; or
- Professional & Candidate Engineering Technician.
“We are delighted that our delegates can now get CPD points for this course,” Perkins says. “I know that CPD is the key to maintaining one’s knowledge and value in the sector, as well as being a means of maintaining professional standards.”